Accessibility for www.design.lth.se
This website is run by the department of Design Sciences, part of Lund University’s Faculty of Engineering (LTH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.design.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- email email@example.com
- call +46 46 222 39 42
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
Editorial accessibility issues
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- The website contains links that are difficult to understand without knowing the context, so that it is unclear where the link goes.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- Some videos do not have subtitles.
- The website mixes Swedish and English pages.
- Some headers and heading structures are inaccessible.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- Some images contain text.
- Contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons and videos are insufficient.
- The website misses a relevant and unique title.
- Some frames miss a title-attribute which makes it difficult to judge if it’s important or not to enter a frame, especially for screen reader users.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues as soon as possible.
Technical accessibility issues
Overview of technical accessibility issues on the website of LTH, Faculty of Engineering
How we tested this website
Funka has assessed www.design.lth.se. We have also performed a self-assessment (internal testing).
Funka assessed the website in June 2020.
The latest self-assessment was performed on 18 December 2020.
The website was published on 6 May 2012.
The statement was last updated on 27 October 2022.